- 1 hour Initial Visit/Consultation with a Psychiatrist: $480
- 30 minutes Follow Up including Medication Management with an Empowering, Brief, Effective, Individualized and Results-Oriented, Action Therapy with a Psychiatrist: $340
- 45 minutes Therapy Session with a Psychologist: $230
- 45 minutes Therapy Session with a Therapist: $200
Please be advised, The Mind Clinic is a fee-for-service provider. You are welcome to use your FLEX SPENDING or HEALTH SAVINGS Accounts credit cards. We are currently in network with Aetna and Cigna insurances. In network clients are responsible for their copayments, deductibles and/or co-insurance payments at the time of service. Clients with other health insurances than Aetna and Cigna are considered out of network. Out of network clients pay for the visit at the time of service according to the Fee Schedule listed above. The Mind Clinic can provide the client with an Itemized Statement for the client to submit to the client's health insurance for out-of-pocket accumulation and out-of-network benefits. It is the client's responsibility to submit the statement to the insurance and to inquire for out-of-network benefits.
Please check your coverage carefully - call your insurance and ask the following questions:
- Does my plan cover outpatient mental health services/behavioral health services?
- Does my plan cover Out of Network providers?
- Do I have a yearly deductible?
- Is the yearly deductible, a different amount, with an Out of Network Provider?
- Once my deductible is met, what percentage of the amount paid will be reimbursed to me?
- Do I need an Authorization Code?
- What is the claims mailing address or what is the Payer ID?
- How many visits are covered per year?
- Cash and all major credit cards accepted for payment
- Online payment using paypal, please click here
- Flex Spending / Health Spending Credit Cards
- Checks are no longer accepted
- Itemized Statements will be provided upon request
Thank you for your consideration regarding this important matter.
Insurance companies were increasingly requiring more information from private offices in order to pay for the services provided. Many plans required prior authorizations for visits, where the office had to release information that was very personal, treatment plans had to be submitted, etc. This led to hours spent on phones with insurance plans, multiple forms to be completed and lost revenues.
Questions? Please contact us for further information 917-510-3391 or 212-707-8222 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org