- $480 Initial Visit/Consultation: 1hr
- $320 Follow Up: Medication Management & Empowering, Brief, Effective, Individualized and Results oriented, Action therapy: 30 min (most popular)
- $200 Therapy session with a therapist from our team: 45 min
Please be advised, Dr. Galal is a fee-for-service provider.
You are welcome to use your FLEX SPENDING or HEALTH SAVINGS Accounts credit cards.
We are currently accepting Aetna insurance. Clients with health insurances pay at the time of service. To provide the best services to our patients, we strongly recommend for the patients to see one of our therapists alongside medication management.
He is an Out of Network Provider with United Health Care / United Behavioral Health, Oxford, Blue Cross Blue Shield, MultiPlan, GHI, Humana, & Pomco Networks. Clients with Out of Network benefits are offered the option of the office submitting the payments electronically, so that you will be reimbursed for the percentage of the Out of Network Benefit. Clients with other health insurances are encouraged to inquire with the health insurance if part of the visit is covered and request a direct reimbursement. This means, clients pay for the visit on the day of service and UBH/UHC, Oxford, BCBS, MultiPlan or POMCO will reimburse you (mail you a check, depending on your plan).
- Cash & all major credit cards accepted for payment, as well as online payment using paypal. Including Flex Spending / Health Spending Credit Cards.
- Checks are no longer accepted.
- Clear invoice/statement will be provided upon request
Make a Payment with PayPal
Please check your coverage carefully - call your insurance and ask the following questions:
- Does my plan cover outpatient mental health services/behavioral health services?
- Does my plan cover Out of Network providers?
- Do I have a yearly deductible?
- Is the yearly deductible, a different amount, with an Out of Network Provider?
- Once my deductible is met, what percentage of the amount paid will be reimbursed to me?
- Do I need an Authorization Code?
- What is the claims mailing Address or what is the Payer ID?
- How many visits are covered per year?
Dr. Galal is offering Reduced Fee services, on a limited basis, to students & clients on a fixed income.
If you fail to cancel a scheduled appointment within less than a 24-hour notice, we cannot use this time for another client and you will be charged for the entire cost of your missed appointment.
Thank you for your consideration regarding this important matter.
Please note: Dr. Galal does not overbook his schedule. It is very important to cancel/reschedule if you will not make the time scheduled, so that time slot can be offered to another client.
Questions? Please contact us for further information 917-510-3391 or 212-707-8222 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is Dr.Galal is an Out of Network Provider with most insurances?
Insurance companies were increasingly requiring more information from private offices in order to pay for the services provided. Many plans required prior authorizations for visits, where the office had to release information that was very personal, treatment plans had to be submitted, etc. This led to hours spent on phones with insurance plans, multiple forms to be completed and lost revenues.